Another useful tool, Advanced Tally Counter (Pro), is released in Android market. You can use this app to count anything countable, from inventory, customers, laps, to scores, votes. You can have up to 100 counters (in pro version, 3 counter in free version), name each counter, assign button on the phone to count without touching the screen. In pro version, you can even optionally record time stamp for each count, email/share the count result. In either version, counts are saved after exiting. And it is both pretty and easy to use.
- Hooray! PlanIt 3.0 release
- More ViewFinder Modes for PlanIt! beta
- Dating the Moon and Half Dome, and predicting …
- Prepare for the Moon Eclipse on 4/15/2014
- Beta release of the Photographer’s Field Tools, now we called it PlanIt!
- Updated help documents for Photographer’s Field Tools for Android
- Ephemeris features were added PFT
- PFT now has grid lines to help you composing for focal length tools
- PFT is getting even better with the newly added Panorama tool
- A Free version of Photographer’s Field Tools is released
Browse popular tags